Candid white snow blankets the woods and meadows, while the snow-capped peaks glisten in the sunset. The magic of the Dolomites in winter warm the heart and fill all those who watch this spectacle with wonderment, delighting them, just like children. The queen of the snow welcomes you!
An active winter:
- The largest skiing district in the world: Dolomiti Superski
- 1,200 km of pistes and 450 ski-lifts and cable cars
- 115 km of cross-country pistes
- well-kept itineraries for excursions on the snow
- traditional refuges to share a cheery, convivial moment
- ice skating, snowshoe excursions, sledding, ice-climbing... and so much more